PGE are dedicated to helping our customer turn their ideas into reality.
We can start from any level of development, so even if all you have is a sketch on the back of an envelope, we can turn this into reality. We take products from initial idea to finished product.
We produce all manner of components to suit your requirements and budget. We pride ourselves on being adaptable to meet the needs of the individual and happily involve you in the whole process, to ensure the final result is exactly what you want.
We use our product design background, throughout the development process, to help ensure that the final product is the best possible product. We fully consider the following: ergonomics; cost; manufacturing processes; material selection; styling and the intended market.
We use a 6-step process to ensure every aspect of the product has been considered. Our staff are experts in Computer Aided Design and have the very best software to ensure your ideas are considered fully right through the design process and into the production stage.
The Design Process
- Project Briefing – We find the best way to start a project is to fully understand the goal. This is why we welcome a face-to-face meeting with our clients, to discuss the needs and expectations for your project.
- Research & Analysis- We immerse ourselves in your product, investigating the key issues that may influence the design.
- Concept Design- Our team use their creative skills to produce a range of designs. These are then presented to you in a design review, allowing you to choose in which direction your product will progress based on key factors.
- Technical Development- Once the design is agreed, we can develop the technical details of your product. This includes validating the manufacturing feasibility of the product. This is often the stage where Computer Aided Design is used to create a fully animated, 3 dimensional, product.
- Product Visualisation – If required, we can provide photo realistic renders, professionally illustrating the look of your product. This is delivered as a high quality visualisation package, providing you with the necessary credibility to approach industry members with your idea.
- We can then deliver the product in initial prototypes for testing. Any necessary changes can then be made prior to mass production.
We deal with numerous factories around the world, enabling us to develop small bespoke projects and also larger productions.
At Musashi we produce ultra limited edition sets of hand crafted golf instruments, these just happen to take the form of golf clubs. Each collection is based around a hand engraved piece of art.
Forged at Japan’s oldest family owned forging house, producing 1 piece forged golf clubs since 1957. All VEGA forged golf clubs are made in our factory, from start to finish, nothing is left to chance.
Feedback from the world’s best players is vital when developing new products. During the development of RADIUS putters, we have put every putter to tour to ensure the look, feel, balance and performance is perfect.